Institute for Financial Management and Research, Chennai, invites applications for admission into Postgraduate Diploma in Management for Working Executives for the Academic Year 2013 – 2016.
Eligibility For Admission Into PGDM courses of IFMR Chennai
- Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 50/6 aggregate marks.
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience in an organization / institution of repute.
- Minimum age : The age of candidates should not exceed 40 years at the time of admission.
Admission will be limited as prescribed by AICTE to facilitate personalised guidance to the participants.
About IFMR, Chennai
Institute For Financial Management and Research, Chennai is a business school located in Chennai that is recognized as an “Institute of National Importance” by the Ministry of Finance.
Established in 1970 as a non-profit organization, IFMR, Chennai was sponsored by ICICI and through contributions from major industrial groups in India like the Kothari Group.
The campus of IFMR is located in Nungambakkam, Chennai. The institute conducts research programmes into fields of finance and other related fields.
IFMR, Chennai : PGDM Admission For working Executives Selection Process:
Candidates will have to appear for a Written Test and Interview.
IFMR, Chennai : PGDM Admission For working Executives - How to Apply:
Application forms can be downloaded from the link: http://www.ifmr.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Application-form_PDF.pdf
Duly completed application forms along with required documents must be mailed to: PGDM-WE, Institute for Financial Management and Research, 24, Kothari Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034, India
1. Last date for submission of filled in applications: 7th June 2013
2. Written Test / Interview: 16th June 2013
3. Last date for payment of Fees: 15th July 2013
4. Inauguration and Course Commencement: 20th July 2013