Jindal School of Government & Public Policy (JSGP, has invited applications from eligible candidates for the admission into MA (Master of Arts) in Public Policy program to be offered at the Upcoming Session 2012-2013.
JSGP MPP Admission :Eligibility
- Applicants to the MPP program at JSGP must have a Bachelor’s degree ( B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.E., B.Tech., B.B.A., LL.B., M.B.B.S., etc. ) from any university in India or abroad that is duly recognised under law and by the regulatory authorities. Students who will be graduating by Summer of 2013 can also apply.
- There is no age limit. No work experience is required for candidates applying for the Regular track.
- For the Intensive Weekend track, candidates are expected to be working professionals or have demonstrable work experience.
Prmoted by the Jindal Group, the JSGP is one of the foremiost institutions in the country that offers Masters Degree courses in Public Admisnistration. Established in the year 2012, the institute boasts of an elite Board of Advisors and an excellent list of academicians as its faculty.
JSGP have developed a wide range of institutional relationships in the country and abroad, and JSGP will facilitate internship for its students.
JSGP MPP Admission Selection Procedure 2013
- JSGP follows a rolling entrance examination system. Upon receiving a complete application, JSGP will assign a date when a candidate will have to sit for an online written entrance examination.
- Candidates will receive a set of questions on contemporary development and policy issues via email at 9:00 am in the morning of the examination day and they will have to write 3 essays ( between 500-700 word ) and email those back to JSGP by 3:00 pm on the same day. Candidates can choose to sit wherever they wish and consult books.
- JSGP will reject essays and applications of candidates suspected of plagiarism. An admission counsellor will be available throughout the examination day to answer technical queries.
- After the written examination, the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed via telephone. A list of selected candidates will be drawn after the interview and based on the position on the selection list, scholarships, fellowships, assistantships and applicable fee waivers, ranging from full to partial, will be provided to meritorious candidates.
JSGP MPP Admission Application Form 2013
- Candidates filling online application form are requested to register themselves. ( Or )
- JSGP admission application form can be downloaded from Jindal School of Government and Public Policy website : www.jsgp.edu.in.
- Duly filled JSGP admission application post by send to the following address :
Jindal School of Government and Public Policy,
O. P. Jindal Global University,
Sonipat Narela Road,
Near Jagdishpur Village, Haryana.
Important Dates for JSGP MPP Admission 2013
- JSGP admission applications Process Begins : January, 2013.
- Entrance Examination : January, 2013 onwards.
- Commencement of the MPP Programme : 1st August, 2013.