Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra 5 Years Integrated MBA Programme
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra is an autonomous engineering and technology oriented institute of higher education located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. It is a Deemed University under section 3 of the Universtiy Grants Commission Act, 1956.
In addition to Mesra (Ranchi), BIT has extension centres in Lalpur (Ranchi), Allahabad, Kolkata, Noida, Jaipur, Chennai, Patna and Deoghar, and overseas extension centres in Bahrain, Muscat (Oman), Ras al-Khaimah (UAE) and Mauritius.
BIT offers a 5 year (10 Semester) Integrated MBA Programme for all eligible Class XII pass-outs aspiring for a career in the field of business management. This programme will be offered at BIT Lalpur (Ranchi City), Kolkata, Noida, Jaipur & Allahabad Centres from the session 2011-12. On the successful completion of the 5-year Programme, the students will be awarded the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree. Students who may prefer an early exit, may exercise option for the same before the end of the 4th semester in order to enable them to complete 6 Semesters adding to a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Apply Online http://22.214.171.124/imba
Important dates: Filling of online form closes at 7 pm on : 19 June 2011
Last date for receipt of printouts of duly completed online forms + Demand Drafts at Mesra : 23 June 2011
Counselling schedules to be displayed by : 30 June 2011
Tentative dates of counselling 2011 : 10 to 11 July 2011
Candidates in their own interest should send their completed application forms by appropriate means well in advance of the due date. Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
- Candidates must have 60 % (50% for SC/ST) marks in Class 10 (average of required subjects)
- Candidates must have 60 % (50% for SC/ST) marks (average of 4 subjects as indicated below) in Class 12 / QE (Equivalent Qualifying Examination)
- Candidates must have 60% (50% for SC/ST) marks in English
- Percentage of marks in Class 12 to be computed as average of English + best 3 other required subjects.
- The maximum age limit for admission is 21 years (26 years for SC/ST candidates) as on 1 Oct 2011.
- Candidates who have appeared for final examinations of QE in 2011 and whose results are not yet declared, can also apply. However, they must send copy of their Marks Sheet showing that they have secured the minimum required marks in qualifying examination by due date by courier / speed post / fax (please see contact details)
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (http://www.edcil.co.in), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU (website http://www.aiuweb.org).
- In case any Board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board.
- At the time of Counselling, candidates will be required to produce originals of Pass Certificate of Class 10, Marksheets of Class 10 and Class 12 showing requisite minimum marks, as well as Caste or Special Category certificates in proper format signed by appropriate authority (please see instructions)
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
Ranchi, Jharkhand 835215
PABX: +91 651 2275444/2275896
Fax: 0651 2275401
For details visit: http://www.bitmesra.ac.in