Bengaluru School of Management Studies (BSMS), a constituent of GITAM University has invited applications from students for admission into two year full time MBA program for the academic year 2013-14.
Banglore School of Management Admission: Eligibility
- Aspirants must be graduates in any discipline from a recognized University and secured at least 50% marks.
- Admission seekers should have a valid score card of one of the management entrance examinations- KMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT.
About Banglore School of Management
Established in 2005, BSMS is located in the heart of the garden city Bangalore in a sprawling campus that is made specially to create the right ambience for students to study. Heads of various divisions and staff members of the institute are adept in providing right kind of education to the students.
Students who have graduated out of the college are placed suitably in good companies. Placement cell of BCMS is super active and 90% to 100% students of the institute get placed every year even before the completion of their final exams.
Banglore College of Management Studies ( BCMS) : Admission Process
The selection of the applicants will be based on following criteria:
- KMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT scores
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
BSMS has reserved 25% seats for the meritorious students of the Karnataka State. Seats for SC/ ST/ PH candidates are reserved according to UGC norms.
Banglore College of Management Studies ( BCMS) : How to Apply
- candidates can download the application form from the website http://www.gitam.edu.
- Applicants must send duly filled application form along with DD of Rs 700 so as to reach to the following address on or before the specified due date:
Director- Bengaluru School of Management Studies
Bengaluru Rural District
Karnataka – 561203
Last date for submission of application form: 31 May 2013
Website : http://www.gitam.edu