IITM – PGDM In Tourism Management - Admission Notification 2013-14
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) announces admissions to the Post Graduate Diplomas in Tourism & Travel, Tourism & Leisure, Services, International Business, Tourism & Cargo at its campuses in Gwalior, Bhubaneshwar, New Delhi & Nellore for 2013-2014.
The following courses are offered at the institute’s campus: IITTM Programs 2013:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Tourism and Travel) - PGDM-TT : Offered at Gwalior and Bhubaneswar
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Tourism and Leisure) - PGDM-TL : Offered at New Delhi
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Services) - PGDM-S: Offered at Gwalior
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (International Business) PGDM-IB with focus on International Business: Offered at Gwalior
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (International Business) PGDM-IB with focus on Tourism & Logistics: Offered at Bhubaneswar
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Tourism and Cargo) PGDM-TC: Offered at Nellore
Established in 1989, the Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) is based in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India, with campuses in Bhubaneswar, New Delhi, Nellore and Goa and offers training, education and research in sustainable management of tourism, travel and other allied sectors. The institute was establishes an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Tourism, Government . One of the very few institutes in the country in the tourism sector, the IITM Is a hallmark of excellence in India . Reputed Companies from all over India come to IITTM each year to recruit students for summer internship and final placements. The placement committee maintains a constructive relationship with potential employers and encourages them to interact with students frequently for a better understanding between the employers and the students.
IITM PGDM 2013-14: Eligibility:
Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM programme shall be required to possess
- A Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline of a University or equivalent thereto with 50% marks ( 45% for SC & ST candidates).
- Candidates appearing for the final examination are also eligible to apply, provided they complete it by October 31, 2013.
*P.S. - Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy layer) and physically challenged candidates will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules. Physically challenged candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. In case the candidate fails to establish eligibility by this date, the admission would be cancelled and fees will be forfeited.
IITM PGDM Selection procedure
- Valid MAT score (September 2012, December 2012 and February 2013)
- Valid CAT score (2012)
- CMAT 2013 - 2014 (October 2012 and February 2013)
- XAT 2013
IITM PGDM: How To Apply
Online applications can be submitted to http://www.iittm.org.Application forms can also be downloaded from the link: http://www.iittm.org/Qy8Kd1Xa5Wn3Ep9/Admission%20Brochure.pdf
Candidates need to send the printouts to Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Govindpuri, Gwalior- 474011 latest by May 31, 2013 with admission fees of Rs. 1000/- (500/- in case of SC / ST / PH) through a demand draft payable to Director-IITTM, payable at Gwalior.
Application deadline: March 29, 2013
Results: April 30, 2013